PUGET LAW GROUP, a rapidly growing Criminal Defense, DUI and Personal Injury Law Firm in the Pacific Northwest, is searching for an enthusiastic, highly organized, and committed Legal Assistant to join our rapidly expanding team in providing administrative support to our attorneys and corroborating with our support staff.
At PLG, Our Vision is to #OUTCARE every other attorney and law firm in our market. Our commitment to this Vision is key to our growth and success.For the past three years, PLG has been listed in the Inc. 5000 “Fastest Growing Private Companies in the U.S.,” The Puget Sound Business Journal’s “Fastest Growing Private Companies in Washington State,” and recognized as The Fastest Growing Criminal and Injury Law Firm in America by Law Firm 500.
OVERVIEW / RESPONSIBILITIES
As Legal Assistant, your primary responsibilities include:
• Manage and coordinate daily 12+ attorney calendar schedules of internal/external meetings, in-person and web hearing confirmations across multiple counties, prioritize need basis
• Perform weekly calendar sweeps for 12+ attorneys’ hearings
• Obtain, organize, track physical files and review including discovery documents and treatment plans
• Conduct routine pending file system checks
• Ensures maintenance of public disclosure requests
• Facilitate Post Disposition procedures, including archiving
• Monitor, assist, and process with matters related to DUI and driving related discovery
• Support front desk duties, answering/redirecting phone calls, take notes
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Associate’s degree in paralegal, certificate, or Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 1-5 years of experience as administrative/office assistant (preferably legal setting)
• Detail oriented, highly organized, ability to multitask and prioritize, excellent verbal and written communication, professional
• Self-motivated to work independently and foster a positive cohesive team atmosphere
• Ability to prioritize workloads, adapt to competing demands and meet deadlines
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe, Clio(is a plus)
• Comfortable shoes work place
• This is an in-person job, not remote
Position is on-site, full time (40/wk). We offer competitive pay depending on experience and performance. Generous benefits include paid parking, PTO/Sick Leave, Health Insurance (including Vision/Dental), HSA and 401k with Corporate Matching.
To apply, please provide your resume and cover letter via the form below., or email to [email protected]
To learn more about PLG, please visit our website or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram.