If you’re facing DUI charges after a traffic stop, you could be worried about the consequences you might suffer, including fines, license suspension, and even jail time. At Puget Law Group, we understand how stressful it can be to be brought up on DUI charges, which is why our highly experienced team of Olympia criminal defense lawyers is here to help you.
An Olympia DUI defense lawyer from our firm can represent you during criminal proceedings and Department of Licensing (DOL) hearings. We’ll handle every aspect of your case and fight relentlessly to get your charges reduced or dropped entirely.
Types of DUI Charges a Defense Lawyer From Olympia Can Fight
If you’ve been charged with a DUI offense, it’s critical that you hire an attorney who has experience fighting the charges you’re facing. At Puget Law Group, our Olympia DUI defense lawyers have represented clients facing every type of DUI charge in the book.
You can count on us to protect you from consequences associated with any of the following DUI-related charges:
- Reckless Driving
- Negligent Driving 1
- Minor Operating Vehicle after Consuming Alcohol or Marijuana
- Boating Under the Influence
Don’t Hesitate to Take Action After a DUI Arrest
If you’ve talked to other lawyers after your DUI arrest, they may have suggested that you waive your right to a DOL hearing. Other law firms only tell you this because they don’t think they can leverage the hearing to your advantage and get the results you deserve.
Our DUI defense attorneys in Olympia, WA, know better and can do better. Although many DOL hearings may seem to be unfair, our team uses them as an opportunity to get a look at the evidence early. In many cases, our lawyers are able to see the evidence against you before the prosecutors do.
Getting early access to evidence helps us start building your defense sooner, giving us the time we need to protect you from a devastating outcome. So don’t listen to other drunk driving defense lawyers and give up your chance at getting an advantage against the prosecution. Instead, get in touch with our committed team of attorneys today.
How an Olympia DUI Defense Attorney Can Help Your Case
In addition to getting an early look at important evidence, our attorneys can take a number of helpful actions on your behalf. Every step we take will be geared toward getting you the best outcome possible. Here’s what you can expect your attorney to do to help your case:
- Challenge chemical tests: Your attorney can investigate the procedures that arresting officers use to determine your Blood Alcohol Content (BAC). Depending on what we find, our team might challenge the accuracy of the breathalyzer or blood tests you took.
- Examine field sobriety tests: A drunk driving defense attorney can also assess the administration of field sobriety tests to question their validity and determine if misinterpretations were made.
- Review witness statements: Our team can analyze statements from eyewitnesses and use them to identify inconsistencies in the prosecution’s case.
- Question the arresting officer’s conduct: A DUI defense attorney from our team in Olympia can analyze the behavior of the arresting officer to identify any misconduct or procedural errors that occurred during the arrest.
- Challenge probable cause: Our firm can also question the basis for the traffic stop and argue that the arresting officer shouldn’t have pulled you over in the first place.
- Negotiate plea bargains: You can count on our firm to work with prosecutors to negotiate reduced charges or alternative sentencing options.
- Build a strong defense: We can use all the evidence and testimonies we’ve gathered to mount a strong defense against the charges you’re facing. Our attorneys have fought and won countless court battles, so you can rest assured that your case is in excellent hands.
Once a lawyer from our firm has taken the above-listed steps on your behalf, it’s highly likely that you’ll receive significantly reduced charges or have your charges dropped entirely. No matter how severe your situation, you can count on us to do what’s right for your case.
Our Track Record of Success
Since 2013, our team of DUI defense attorneys in Olympia has demonstrated a commitment to client success that is unmatched by any other firm. Our firm is the only one in the state with nine former prosecutors, and it shows when you consider our past case results.
We’ve defended thousands of people who’ve faced criminal charges throughout the state of Washington. Many of our past clients have stayed in touch with us and shared their appreciation for the hard work and dedication we gave them. When you read our client testimonials, you’ll realize that our firm is the only choice for your DUI case.
Schedule a Free Consultation With a DUI Defense Lawyer from Olympia, WA
Getting pulled over and charged with a DUI can be a frightening experience, but that doesn’t mean you should let fear get the best of you. Don’t let others tell you that you have to accept the unfair consequences you’re facing. Instead, join forces with a skilled Olympia DUI defense lawyer from Puget Law Group and get started on your defense case.
Our team will fight relentlessly to help you avoid severe penalties and protect your freedoms. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation with an attorney from our firm. If we agree to take on your case, we’ll do everything we can to protect your rights.